Terms and Conditions
(1) General Disclaimer (1.1) Quicktailoring fulfil a customers order in accordance with our obligations under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, the Sale and Supply of Goods to consumers Regulations 2002 and the Consumer Rights Act 2015. (1.2) By using Quicktailoring services, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms please refrain from accessing or using Quicktailoring services.
(2) Use of Products (2.1) All Quicktaioring garments are solely for personal use and we will not be liable for any loss resulting from commercial use of our products.
(3) Legal Jurisdiction (3.1) All our customer contracts are governed by English law and shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
(4) Payment (4.1) Payment of the price shall be made in full upon the date of the order.
(5) Quality (5.1) Due to the uniqueness of every garment, it is not possible to guarantee that the finished item(s), especially those with distressed finishes, will have exactly the same colour, pattern, weave and finish as the item viewed either in store or on-line. (5.2) If the customer is not satisfied with the quality or fit of the ordered item(s). Quicktailoring will, after inspection of the goods, follow a policy of repair or replace and finally refund. (5.3) Quicktailoring warrants that the garment description will correspond with the description indicated and agreed on the confirmed order form. (5.4) Use of the Quicktailoring website implies that all terms and conditions concerning orders, as outlined here have been accepted and agreed to. (5.5) A tolerance of 2cm shall be applied to the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements. (5.6) Quicktailoring will alter garments with no charge if any of the pattern measurements that relate to the manual measurements is incorrect by more than 2cm.
(6) Defects (6.1) In the unlikely event that a manufacturing error has occurred, Quicktailoring will follow our repair, replace or refund policy as outlined. (6.2) We will require you to return the garment to us for inspection. (6.3) Quicktailoring are not liable for defects resulting from a customer not following our care instructions.
(7) Customer cloth (7.1) All customers choosing to use their own fabric for their garments made by Quicktailoring are obliged to, on demand and where necessary provide additional fabric where necessary. (7.2) Quicktailoring has sole discretion on whether the cloth is deemed faulty or not.
(8) Weight Gain/Loss (8.1) Quicktailoring manufactures each garment according to measurements taken by the body scanner and measurements taken manually during the scanning. (8.2) Quicktailoring shall not be held liable for any size variations due to weight gain or loss.
(9) Order cancellation (9.1) It is Customer responsibility to check the order details are correct and matches their expectations before placing the order. (9.2) It is understood that an order once finalised and confirmed, cannot be cancelled upon the commencement of the manufacturing process. In the circumstance where the order consists of multiple garments, the start of the manufacturing process commences with the first suit. (9.3) Any agreement to cancel is at the discretion of Quicktailoring. (9.4) Any changes must be made to an order within 24 hours of the order confirmation. Making a change within the 24 hours of placing the order does not guarantee that a change can be made. Quicktailoring will, where possible, endeavour to make the desired changes. (9.5) Quicktailoring cannot accept returns on the basis of a change of heart on the part of a customer. (9.6) Neither can Quicktailoring accept returns where the customer requests a change to an existing order and Quicktailoring cannot fulfil that change. In the event of a dispute between the customer and Quicktailoring over the details of the order, the details on the original order form is taken as the final order.
(10) Returns and Refund (10.1) As the ordered products made to your specifications or clearly personalised, they can neither be returned nor refunded, and the standard 28 day refund policy does not apply. This does not affect your statutory rights and does not apply to faulty goods. (10.2) Requests for returns or refunds must initially be supported by proof of purchase. (10.3) If our labels are removed from the product, the warranty becomes void. (10.4)In the case of refund, the client will be eligible for a full refund less the cost of any shipping costs previously incurred as these are considered complete at that point. Quicktailoring retains full discretion on whether a product is deemed faulty or not. (10.5) Orders will only be refunded by the original method of payment less the cost of any credit card fees.
(11) Deliveries (11.1) All orders must be paid in full prior to delivery. (11.2) It is understood that the turnaround and dispatch of orders may vary depending on fabric availability. All indicated turnaround times are estimated and Quicktailoring will endeavour to meet as close as possible the average turnaround time of between 4 and 6 weeks. (11.3) Quicktailoring will not be responsible for delays resulting from situations within the customer control, such as the recipient not being available to accept delivery, or incorrect delivery details supplied.
(12) Force majeure(12.1) In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfil our obligations. In this case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement. (12.2) Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary downtime of the webshop, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties etc.